Preišči ta spletni dnevnik

sobota, 18. maj 2013

Saturday in May

Welcome to my blog!
It is my first posting and it starts like I always start ma day (after feeding a Cat): with some fruit or herb tea. It was chamomile  today.




It is Saturday, so I did some gardening. Last years my vegetable garden was a little extensive, but this year I mean it real. I started in February by seeding in planting pots (on Pinterest I got lots of great ideas) and floor of my atelier was filled with pots with tomato and other plants. I was nursing them and was so proud how they grew.  And now in may I plant those tomatoes in the garden. And they  are somehow very small. So we bought some plants in the gardening center. And now they are growing side by side. This is the bought one: 



And this is mine:



It is obvious that they are the same sort isn't it? Well I am sure they will both be filled with tomatoes in few months.
Until then I will have my strawberries.




So I am in the first stages of trying to learn how everything works in the world of blogs. I will be posting more info on me and my work soon.




2 komentarja:

Luna's Art pravi ...

Hello Tatjna, welcome to the world of blogging. I see that you have viewed my blog , thankyou. Like your tea cups :)

TatjanaCeramics pravi ...

Hello, Luna. Thank you for your comment. My blogging is still in the "nursery" phase. I hope I will soon learn how things work. Have a nice weekend!